AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Not Getting Leads from Another countries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

Nowadays i am so  Man Frustrated  because i am not getting any single leads from other Countries as USA, UK, Europe, Spain and all. Only getting some leads from India that is coming through local listing.

But i need leads from USA, UK and Europe

My website is http://www.compasstours.com

Please help me to get some good tips and tricks.

Please help me

You can direct email me @  DREAMJAY.87  (AT)  GMAIL.COM

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Trip I
September 2015

Re: Not Getting Leads from Another countries

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Trip, Welcome to the Community.

Before you start building your campaign, it’s important to develop a plan for your Adwords advertising.

For every campaign you create pick where your ads appear geographically, within a specific country, city, or within a custom-created area that you specify.

You may need to customize your campaign as different countries have different cultures, taste and preferences. Target you ad accordingly and you will see improvement in your lead generation.

All the best

Thanks and Regards,

Nikit

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nikit,
I have created customized campaign for different - 2 countries. Now i am getting leads but cost per leads is very high. i have done all optimization process. i have added lots of negative keywords, fake IP block , country exclusion etc but still my per lead cost is very high. could you suggest me that how do i decrease my per lead cost
website is www.compassindiainc.com

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Trip, Welcome to the Community.

Before you start building your campaign, it’s important to develop a plan for your Adwords advertising.

For every campaign you create pick where your ads appear geographically, within a specific country, city, or within a custom-created area that you specify.

You may need to customize your campaign as different countries have different cultures, taste and preferences. Target you ad accordingly and you will see improvement in your lead generation.

All the best

Thanks and Regards,

Nikit

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nikit,
I have created customized campaign for different - 2 countries. Now i am getting leads but cost per leads is very high. i have done all optimization process. i have added lots of negative keywords, fake IP block , country exclusion etc but still my per lead cost is very high. could you suggest me that how do i decrease my per lead cost
website is www.compassindiainc.com