3.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Not Getting Leads From Adwords Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, our small local NP needs your help!. We have our adwords campaigns going but we're only getting a few clicks and not many impr, not really sure if we are set up correctly...So we need someone from this forum to look (admin) at our page and give us any suggestions, Thanks in advance,  Marcus.

2 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marcus D
September 2015

Re: Not Getting Leads From Adwords Campaign

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

No one on the forum has the ability to look into your AdWords account or see your advertising information.  (I would caution you to be very careful about granting access to your AdWords account to random strangers you encounter on public forums.)

You can try reviewing the learning information in the Help Center to make certain you've understood the parts of your campaign(s) correctly and have set things up correctly. Or, if your account is very new (less than 90 days), you can call Google directly during the week, to get free assistance from them. (Use the Contact AdWords link in the upper right-hand corner of this forum page to get email & phone contact information.)

If you have specific questions about your keywords or your campaigns settings, etc., you can go ahead and ask those here on the forum. I'm sure people will be happy to try and help!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Marcus,

Never-ever grant access to your AdWords account to random strangers you encounter on public forums.

Have you checked the bid and budget? Try to raise them e.g. 10% per day to see if things will change.
Also check under the Columns / Customize columns / Competitive metrics report your impression share. Could be you have reached all the searchers if you are in a very specific niche.

Check if the search impression share is greater than 75%.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Firstly, if you want someone to look at your campaign, check out their credentials. Make sure that anyone you hire's honest - and the way to check that is to listen to them carefully. If they say something that sounds as if they're trying to put you off hiring them - they are defending their own credibility.

As to getting a good campaign running - most of the things you can do aren't Adwords based at all. They're all to do with the quality of your ads (do they really stand out?) and the quality of your landing pages. Tie those two together and use the Adwords platform as the skipping rope between those two handles. Believe me, it'll work wonders for you, even with limited experience.

The real trick is to find what your customers want; you have a business so you've already got loads of people who've been around for ages. Ask why they stay and ask what they say to others when recommending you. Using those (and getting just a little provocative too) you'll find that you've got the basis for a sensible campaign.

I hope this helps.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

No one on the forum has the ability to look into your AdWords account or see your advertising information.  (I would caution you to be very careful about granting access to your AdWords account to random strangers you encounter on public forums.)

You can try reviewing the learning information in the Help Center to make certain you've understood the parts of your campaign(s) correctly and have set things up correctly. Or, if your account is very new (less than 90 days), you can call Google directly during the week, to get free assistance from them. (Use the Contact AdWords link in the upper right-hand corner of this forum page to get email & phone contact information.)

If you have specific questions about your keywords or your campaigns settings, etc., you can go ahead and ask those here on the forum. I'm sure people will be happy to try and help!

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Marcus,

Never-ever grant access to your AdWords account to random strangers you encounter on public forums.

Have you checked the bid and budget? Try to raise them e.g. 10% per day to see if things will change.
Also check under the Columns / Customize columns / Competitive metrics report your impression share. Could be you have reached all the searchers if you are in a very specific niche.

Check if the search impression share is greater than 75%.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Firstly, if you want someone to look at your campaign, check out their credentials. Make sure that anyone you hire's honest - and the way to check that is to listen to them carefully. If they say something that sounds as if they're trying to put you off hiring them - they are defending their own credibility.

As to getting a good campaign running - most of the things you can do aren't Adwords based at all. They're all to do with the quality of your ads (do they really stand out?) and the quality of your landing pages. Tie those two together and use the Adwords platform as the skipping rope between those two handles. Believe me, it'll work wonders for you, even with limited experience.

The real trick is to find what your customers want; you have a business so you've already got loads of people who've been around for ages. Ask why they stay and ask what they say to others when recommending you. Using those (and getting just a little provocative too) you'll find that you've got the basis for a sensible campaign.

I hope this helps.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
NP? Are you advertising with Google Grants dollars?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Marcus,

About a year ago, Google changed its Google Grants policy regarding AdWords spending and the NPO I was working with was effectively forced to switch to a paid campaign with a dramatic improvement in results.

As Gemma said, should you decide to hire someone definitely review their credentials(AdWords/Analytics Certification), references, etc. If this is something that interests you, hang in there! AdWords is one of the most sophisticated advertising platforms in the world with lots to learn but lots to gain.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 7
Top Contributor Alumni

CarlJ -

Requesting that Community members contact you offline and/or engaging in self-promotion are violations of the Community Guidelines.  

I'm sure that your intent was good but I would request that you edit your post to remove the personal contact information.  

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for the heads up, requested changes made, will review guidelines.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the advice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks