Not Getting Leads From Adwords Campaign.
There could be no. of reasons why you might not be getting any leads.
To start with you can check below factors-
- Does the campaign have sufficient data to conclude, you are not getting leads. If you have optimized ads, keywords etc and the campaign is new then you might need to give more time to get the leads.
- Does your campaign have the relevant keywords related to your business
- Does the campaign have relevant ad text which clearly indicate the type of services you provide
- Does the destination url content match the ad text
- Is tracking code implemented on the lead completion page
- Is the destination url works properly to track the conversions
- How is the CTR of the keywords. Are you getting high CTR but no conversions?
If yes, then you might look into website user experience. User might be getting landed up on the page where they loose interest in your services for some reasons.
If the CTR is low, then you might consider looking into your ad text, keywords relevancy.
If your campaign is running for quite a long, then you can look into “search term” report available in campaign > keywords > Keyword details > All
You can check which keywords are triggering the ads. If you find the keywords which are not relevant, you can add those on negative terms list.
Hope this helps!
In addition what SJ has said above, I would emphasize on the fact that what kind of search queries have you witnessed in your account?
Did you ever check the Search Terms Report and identify whether they are really relevant to your business or not?
How's the traffic from other sources i.e. organic, referral etc?
Are you getting any leads/sales from other traffic sources?
If you are getting then you might consider reviewing the existing keywords list in your Adwords account and look for the shortcomings.
Also, you can include the organic keywords inside your Adwords account which have given you success in the past.
Website or the landing page feasibility is also very important and you need to understand the traffic behavior as well.
If your business demands leads/phone calls, then you might be interested in creating call extensions as well and try to attract phone calls from your ad copies.
My 2 cents!