AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Not Getting Enough Impression in Universal campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am running the universal campaign for an Android app. I am getting too low impression. I have set up 30$ daily budget for this campaign but only $2  is utilized on average basis. My ads are approved and I have set 2$ as CPA. Yesterday I got only 64 impressions. How to optimize this. Please help

Thanks

Jessie

2 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pro,

Kindly use Ad preview tool if it is a search campaign.

It will let you know the real time status of the ads and show the reason if ads are not showing for that particular keyword.

Thanks,

Aslam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Aslam,

This is a universal campaign and we can not add keywords manually in this campaign. And how can I see my ads on ad preview tool while it is running on mobile devices.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi ehm Pro

What's your target method? Maybe you should add more interests/topics/destinated apps to get more impressions?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

It sounds that your bid is  low.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Moshe, What do you think how much I should bid. App is related to dating and I am targeting it or Australia only. Please suggest.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Target Method is auto by default in universal campaign. Can I add interests, topics manually in this universal campaign?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Pro I

You'll have to test and analyze data.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Not Getting Enough Impression in Universal campaign

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Target Method is auto by default in universal campaign. Can I add interests, topics manually in this universal campaign?

No you can not add any targeting in UAC. You need to increase the bids and to see, when it starts getting enough impressions and clicks. 

Also, are you utilizing all types of creative assets.

I would suggest you to use

1.) different text messaging.

2.) Use 5 videos.

3.) Use 10 banner.

So that campaign will receive higher Quality score and starts receiving the impressions.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’