Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Not Getting Any Conversions or Leads - Please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am currently handling one Adwords account. I am getting a CTR of 1.75% to 2.25% on an average. My quality score is also between 6 to 10. My CPC is 23 INR. We are into Email Hosting.  I am currently using Search network Only. Haven't used Display network as of now because we are little quite saketical that people will not click of banners if they are looking for email hosting. our account is not so old say only 15 days, but we have spent 

We have reviewsd our account with some Google Expert also they say the CTR and CPC is Good. 

Even our landing page is good. Can you please tell us what the problem isn Landing page if we have?

Our problem is that we are not getting any conversions from Search Network.

Should we start Display Network? Is ther any chances of imporving conversions from it. 

If any google certified professional are listening then plase suggest me some ways to improve it. 

Regards,

Stevenson

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not Getting Any Conversions or Leads - Please help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Stevenson and welcome,

First thing to check as per my understanding would be the Search Terms. Look at the exact search queries which the users are using to click your ad and whether those queries are relevant to your business or not.

Read more about search terms report here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en

I would also add that 15 days is a less time period to conclude something. But yes it will give you an idea of what kind of user queries are reaching you once you run the search terms report.

If it is the landing page which you have linked in your post, then I think you will have consider making changes to it.

There's no content explaining what the page is for and why the user should fill up the details to get the required email address.

Find more details on landing page here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en

Google Display Network is not a bad option and I would encourage you to work on that as well. 

You can also go for some good Image ads campaign and try to build your brand and then have the users coming in to you.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Re: Not Getting Any Conversions or Leads - Please help

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Your QS, CTR, and Landing page, all look good but conversion is something which tatally depends on user behavior.

As you said you've been running campaigns for last 15 days then I would suggest you to check your search term report to know what search terms are bringing you clicks and analyse whether they are relevant and conversion oriented.

One more think to note that, Display Network Doesn't always mean Banner or image ads. Even you can run text ads only through display networks. To learn more about display network read https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/117120?hl=en

I hope it helps!

Thank you.

Anand Vishwakarma