AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Not Geeting More Conversion as i was geeting earlier?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi My name is avinash singh. After implement mandetory enhanced campaign i am not able to get more conversion as i was geeting earlier from adwords. i continuously monitring my campaing keywords and display networks sites. please suggest me how can i improved my campaing and get more conversion.

Regards,

Avinash

Re: Not Geeting More Conversion as i was geeting earlier?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Avinash,

As so little information is given, it's difficult to get the grip about how you're optimizing your campaigns. Basically, the whole optimization of enhanced campaigns process is quite similar to those "ordinary" ones: it all depends upon what exactly you're trying to achieve with your campaigns. Moreover, it's possible to set different bids for mobile devices, there are so many possibilities to play with different extensions, etc.

You can read more about enhanced campaigns here. As for basic campaign optimization, you can find so much information here

Sorry for throwing those links instead of giving some practical advice, it's just I'm not sure if it's possible to give anything specific here. Hope this helps at least a little bit. 

milda