3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

No sales After Shopping Cart Page

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Inviting all expert to help me get this solved.

Problem is People are going to shopping cart page but not converting. I suspect that the checkout process can have issue, still need your opinion. Website is - bit.ly/o4crAk targeting to US only, have also remarketing setup but it also show goals for shopping cart page but not actual sales. Analytic show no ecommerce transaction. ( it has some old report,but not from adwords). Most of the keywords are exact & phrase matchs. So, please check the website and give you valuable inputs, I may show this post to owner if it required to make changes on website.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No sales After Shopping Cart Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Anil,

I checked up couple of pages of your website and got to know that the check out process is on the 3rd party website.

You have 2 options in order to track the conversions:

One is to set up the cross domain tracking to record the sales data under Google Analytics. Read more in this article.

Second one is that you might get the conversion value updated inside the Adwords account if you happen to follow what Googler Dori has said in this particular thread. Also read TC Pete's advice too, which indeed is important.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj