AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

No result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Performance report says more than 21000 views 70 clicks but no call. Don't know whats happening with my ad. Really confused

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: No result

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good afternoon.

Based on the numbers you quote (21,000 impressions), I'm going to assume you're advertising on the Display network and I hope I'm correct.

What's actually happening depends on so many factors--how you're targeting your campaign, whether or not you're using keywords, what kind of ads you're using, etc. I would recommend that you read the information at the links below. There's information there about how Display targeting works and that might help you answer your questions.

Display Network - Google Ads

Display Network - AdWords

If you don't get the answer to your question(s) there, please do come back and post again. If you're able to give us a few basic facts around how your campaign is set up, we might be able to make some suggestions!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: No result

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good afternoon.

Based on the numbers you quote (21,000 impressions), I'm going to assume you're advertising on the Display network and I hope I'm correct.

What's actually happening depends on so many factors--how you're targeting your campaign, whether or not you're using keywords, what kind of ads you're using, etc. I would recommend that you read the information at the links below. There's information there about how Display targeting works and that might help you answer your questions.

Display Network - Google Ads

Display Network - AdWords

If you don't get the answer to your question(s) there, please do come back and post again. If you're able to give us a few basic facts around how your campaign is set up, we might be able to make some suggestions!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*