2.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

No result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Performance report says more than 21000 views 70 clicks but no call. Don't know whats happening with my ad. Really confused

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: No result

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

Based on the numbers you quote (21,000 impressions), I'm going to assume you're advertising on the Display network and I hope I'm correct.

What's actually happening depends on so many factors--how you're targeting your campaign, whether or not you're using keywords, what kind of ads you're using, etc. I would recommend that you read the information at the links below. There's information there about how Display targeting works and that might help you answer your questions.

Display Network - Google Ads

Display Network - AdWords

If you don't get the answer to your question(s) there, please do come back and post again. If you're able to give us a few basic facts around how your campaign is set up, we might be able to make some suggestions!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: No result

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

Based on the numbers you quote (21,000 impressions), I'm going to assume you're advertising on the Display network and I hope I'm correct.

What's actually happening depends on so many factors--how you're targeting your campaign, whether or not you're using keywords, what kind of ads you're using, etc. I would recommend that you read the information at the links below. There's information there about how Display targeting works and that might help you answer your questions.

Display Network - Google Ads

Display Network - AdWords

If you don't get the answer to your question(s) there, please do come back and post again. If you're able to give us a few basic facts around how your campaign is set up, we might be able to make some suggestions!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*