AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

No phone call only clicks and clicks and clicks...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have created an account to make people call on my toll free number. Its strange that i am getting clicks but no phone call. How can i make people call me once they see my ads

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Tips for creating successful text ads

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again uttambhaskar;

Please follow the practice on this article about: "Tips for creating successful text ads"

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704392

Many other good reading resources can be found in the wiki articles section of the community.(On the upper navigation bar)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Re: No phone call only clicks and clicks and clicks...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello uttambhaskar;

Could it be that your ad-copy is attractive and users click, However, when getting to the landing page, users don't find (on the page) the product or service they are actually looking for, or it is not appealing enough? The outcome: they are not calling....

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: No phone call only clicks and clicks and clicks...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. I have tried Google tools to research the keywords and make landing pages according to the services offered by my client but No phone calls, How can i make people call my client. Its getting tough to make my client happy. Do i update my add copy which clearly suggest that if you need (services) Call on (number) or any thing else i have to do. please suggest

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again uttambhaskar;

Please follow the practice on this article about: "Tips for creating successful text ads"

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704392

Many other good reading resources can be found in the wiki articles section of the community.(On the upper navigation bar)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. I am reading the guidlines and definitely your answers will help me serving my client better.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Uttam,

• There is usually a friction in getting a user who is browsing for info/e-shopping to reach out to his phone to make call (even if it is toll free)
  • If you are not already doing it, is it possible to narrow down your funnel of incoming vistors more by specifying in ad copy itself that they need to make a call for closing the sale/getting info? Please rotate this evenly with you orginal ad to check for the metrics, mainly CPA, to decide.
  • Are there some organic visitors to that page and are there CR better/worse than PPC visitors?
  • Have you looked into the possibility of highlighting the toll free part more (I am talking about Website Opmtizer changes of font/color tweaks)?
  • Is it possible to collect the email/mobile/preferred contact time of user on landing page and then you give a call to visitor?
  • Have you checked in your search query report which keywords are actually bringing the users? Broad and phrase keywords may at times bring untargetted visitors to site.

Aplogies if these are obvious.

Thanks

Byomkesh

Warm Regards
Byomkesh Kumar (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=82153512)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Byomkesh

I have tried different sets of landing pages for different keywords and ads, my ad copy is clear with a call to action like "Call Now ... (Toll Free)" but conversion rate is to low only 3-4 calls a month. I will try experimenting with Google Optimizer and check search queries once again.

Thanks

Uttam