AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

No impressions, no clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

I have used succesful adword campaigns in the past & it worked great, now I have set up 3 x new campaigns & I dont get any impressions so therefore no clicks, its very frustrating because I did everything the same as previous campaigns...?

Am I missing something vital that is stopping my ads from showing? 

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: No impressions, no clicks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

There can be certain reasons for not getting any impressions. Not getting clicks even after getting impressions is a different issue then.

I can outline the cause as below:

1. You keywords are disapproved or under review

2. Your ads are disapproves or under review

3. The bid for individual keywords is too low thus it might fetch no impressions.

4. If approved, your Quality Score for the keywords is too low to be eligible for auction.

How do you check this?

1. Go to the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool and put any of your keyword an check the status message.

2. Go to the keyword section of your Ad Group under campaign and hover over the bubble at the side of the keyword.

3. Go to the Ads section in the Ad Group under the campaign to check the status.

Let me know if this helps.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ha2a,

Please diagnose your keywords to find why your ads are not showing.

You can use Ad preview Tool and Keyword Diagnosis Tool for this.

Analyze your ads and let us know if there is any issue.

Hope this helps,

Info

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

There can be certain reasons for not getting any impressions. Not getting clicks even after getting impressions is a different issue then.

I can outline the cause as below:

1. You keywords are disapproved or under review

2. Your ads are disapproves or under review

3. The bid for individual keywords is too low thus it might fetch no impressions.

4. If approved, your Quality Score for the keywords is too low to be eligible for auction.

How do you check this?

1. Go to the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool and put any of your keyword an check the status message.

2. Go to the keyword section of your Ad Group under campaign and hover over the bubble at the side of the keyword.

3. Go to the Ads section in the Ad Group under the campaign to check the status.

Let me know if this helps.