AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

No impressions? No reason and no answer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After my campaign was initially approved I had 1300+ impressions on the first day, 107 clicks. I decided to narrow my targeted hours and countries while still being liberal . . . now, for the past day and beginning again today I have had no impressions whatsoever.

I have left two emails with Google Ads and I keep getting calls from India and the communication is limited. All they say is, "we cannot guarantee clicks" (Yeah, I know that . . . I'm not talking about clicks, I'm talking about impressions!) or "the day is not over yet, just wait and see if you get impressions later" (This is late at night when there is only an hour or so left in my target range? Still, no impressions.

Can anyone help since Google can't?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No impressions? No reason and no answer.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi David,

It is possible that the changes u made to your account is the reason of not getting impressions. As you narrowed targeting and hours, I would highly recommend you to check "Geographical report" & "hour of the day report" under dimension tab. From these reports you will get an idea from which locations and hours of the day you were getting impressions and clicks.

- Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Data collection sometimes is longer than 48h (...it can take up to 48 hours for all data to be updated. This can result in a delay ... https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2617364?hl=en).
And don't forget there is a short honeymoon period when you activate your account / campaign when Google shows your ads more often in the starting period

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
okay. Don't freak out. Go to your change history. look at the changes you made. Reverse ALL of them and see if you are now getting traffic. You need to be able to isolate the variable that caused your traffic to pause. since you made so many changes, it's only wise to completed reverse all the changes your made. and apply them one by one to find the badegg.