AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

No clicks only impressions ( Locksmith Activity )

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I made a search campaign for Locksmith acticity I only recieve impressions but no clics, I put a good cpc, good quality score and when I preview the showing ads tool they said all my ads are showing & in a good position.

What do you think guys the issue ?

Thanks,

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No clicks only impressions ( Locksmith Activity )

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Fatima,
are your ads enriched with strong CTA?
Have you checked the average position of the ads?
are the number of impressions few or you are getting a large number of impressions?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,

The impressions are huge, I dont use any CTA ( conversion ) plus my position is 3.4

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hello,

As the avg position is not bad and also you are saying that you have good cpc bid and QS.
So the issue might be with your ad copies as the no. of impressions is huge but there is no click.
Check other competitors ads for the same keywords and according have A/B testing with your ad copies, use the USP(unique selling proposition) and a strong Call to action.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Make your ads more interesting Smiley Happy

Copy same ads multiple time, and change only few thing on ads, and try A/B/C test 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fatima f
November 2015

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi fatima,

Just another idea--make sure have all relevant ad extensions on your campaign (found in the Ad Extensions tab). Call extensions would be especially important for you as far as driving business, but I'd also recommend sitelinks (to make your ad larger) and callout extensions to give you some extra ad text.

Cassie