1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

No Impressions in Remarketing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I created  everything  with new banners and  text  and my audience  range  is more than  800 ,i don't know it has been  long time but  no impressions and  clicks  yet,Do you have  advice to  further  improved  my  re-marketing  campaign.

Thanking  You

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author harish R
September 2015

Re: No Impressions in Remarketing

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Harish ,

1) Are you using a remarketing list build with google analytics and imported in adwords or just one from adwords ?

2) For how long did you setup the time limit for the remarketing cookie ? Could it have been the default 30 days and you are trying to target them later than those 30 days , hence most of the cookies could be deleted by now ?

3) Are you targeting the same location with your remarketing campaign as the location from the campaigns from which you collected the remarketing cookies ?

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ;

A Remarketing list must include a minimum of 100 unique cookies  in order for the Google Display Network to serve ads to that list.

Do you have this minimium on th list?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472738?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

In My Re marketing  audience  has more than  800  one of my  products ,I created  ads for  specific  product to  return back  the same customer  where  i added that product in my audience  list,

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author harish R
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Harish ,

1) Are you using a remarketing list build with google analytics and imported in adwords or just one from adwords ?

2) For how long did you setup the time limit for the remarketing cookie ? Could it have been the default 30 days and you are trying to target them later than those 30 days , hence most of the cookies could be deleted by now ?

3) Are you targeting the same location with your remarketing campaign as the location from the campaigns from which you collected the remarketing cookies ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Time limit has  previously  30 days  when i  increased in for   150  days  it's  started  providing some impressions ,how  about  the  list  size of  previously  collected  cookies.if  i increase my timeline  my ad  still   visible  for  those  800 list of  people in  their  respective   browsers  etc.

2.Iam  using  google analytics and imported in adwords.please  let me know  which is  best  option

we  supposed  set  target  country  as in  a/c  or  any  location .previously we  provided as one  country  name .do you want me to  include  same country.

Thanking  You