2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

No Graphs for Automatic Placements?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I view graphs for Automatic Placements?

I would like to view graph for Automatic Placements, unfortunately it only shows me Managed Placements. How do I view graph for Automatic Placements?

Graph doesn't work for automatic placements?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Wyatt (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: No Graphs for Automatic Placements?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Maxroizer,

Thanks for the great question! I double-checked my thought process with a colleague and we were able to deduce what may be going on.

In general, the data you can see on the Display Network tab breaks down based on the targeting methods that you've selected.  So, if you were interested in seeing the performance data for one of those particular targeting methods, what you can do is change the view based on the sub-tabs that fall underneath the Display Network tab.  The reason why you might not see data in your Placements tab is because that data is attribtued to any managed placements you may have in your account and not the automatic placement data.

The automatic placements section is an "added bonus" to that Placements tab, but the graphs will correspond to the targeting methods that you have selected (i.e. gone in to add manually).

I hope that helps clarify. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions to this.

Sincerely,

Wyatt