AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

No Clicks in Remarkting Campaign

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm getting significant impressions for Remarketing campaign but I'm not getting any clicks.Please let me know how can I Improve the performance?

If any details required , please let me know.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No Clicks in Remarkting Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Santosh,

Are you using search remarketing or display?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Display Remarketing.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Santosh

There are so many ways in order to improve the performance of your remarketing campaign.
Always create the different cookies size list & test them accordingly ( for example 180 days, 90 days, 60 days so on)
Create the list specific to the product so that you wont target the wrong product to the audience.
Try increasing your CPC if you are not getting clicks but impressions, it can be the case you ads are showing in the bottom of the page.
Check the mobile bid setting & traffic from mobile device. Might be the case you are getting most of the traffic from mobile & your ads position are low on mobile device.
Try putting frequency cap on the ad level.

Robin