AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Niche "Custom Windows" campaign client that installs Doors, Flooring, Windows but NOT Microsoft

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'm having a hard time building out a "Custom Windows" campaign.

The client sells flooring, door installation and window installations and have niche type products 80/20 residential/commercial. They really want to get more Window Installation and Custom Windows leads. Landing pages are ready to go.

I have negative Microsoft, software, update, windows 95/7/8/10 and related Windows (Microsoft) keywords, and Ads are clearly (Residential) "Custom Window Installation" oriented.

My non-windows has decent QS 6/10 to 10/10. My issue is I'd like to hit "custom windows" but I'm afraid my Quality score is affected because I'm always getting Below Averegae AD RELEVANCE, Below Average Landing Page Experience. Is this because its not Custom Windows (software) related? 

Thoughts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Niche "Custom Windows" campaign client that installs Doors, Flooring, Windows but NOT

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michae T,

What are your match types? I would not use broad match for this. Instead, use BMM. Ad relevance is all about CTR. Landing Page Experience is harder to define. '

That's about all I have for you.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords