2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

New to AdWords, looking to increase conversion rate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It seems as though I get some traffics but there is no conversion at this point.

I would like people to ask me questions and or buy my products.

I have not had anyone ask for more questions.  I know billions of people search the web all day and night looking to get into better health. I have the solutio and I want to share with as many possible as possible.

Please tell me what I should do to improve my ads.

Thank you for your time.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: New to AdWords, looking to increase conversion rate

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi rosadjiofack,

It's good that you are getting traffic, but have you ever evaluated the quality of traffic by looking at the search term report? Your first step would be to make sure that you are buying only the relevant traffic. Add negative keywords to stop showing your ads for irrelevant search terms.After ensuring relevant traffic flow, you should see an increase in CTR.

Have you defined conversion funnel to track exit points?  Tracking when visitors exit conversion funnel is very important to troubleshoot low conversion rate. Once you identify the most common exit points, come up with alternative solutions to make the conversion flow successful, do a lot testing before you finalize a conversion process. 

Landing page is a key element in the conversion process you have to make sure your landing page is attractive. I suggest you read help center article on landing page, - http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en&

Good luck!

Sanjana

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

this discussion on the same topic can help;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi rosadjiofack,

It's good that you are getting traffic, but have you ever evaluated the quality of traffic by looking at the search term report? Your first step would be to make sure that you are buying only the relevant traffic. Add negative keywords to stop showing your ads for irrelevant search terms.After ensuring relevant traffic flow, you should see an increase in CTR.

Have you defined conversion funnel to track exit points?  Tracking when visitors exit conversion funnel is very important to troubleshoot low conversion rate. Once you identify the most common exit points, come up with alternative solutions to make the conversion flow successful, do a lot testing before you finalize a conversion process. 

Landing page is a key element in the conversion process you have to make sure your landing page is attractive. I suggest you read help center article on landing page, - http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en&

Good luck!

Sanjana

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

this discussion on the same topic can help;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello and thank you so much for your time.

I am sorry I do really understand what you are asking me as this is very new for me to advertise online especially using this adwords tool.

I do not know how to do all you mentioned. Could you please guide me so I can do all that you suggest?