5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

New sort of image ads- in closed demo?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently ran into these sorts of ads during some searches, and I haven't been able to deduce what exactly they are called, or if they are in closed demo.

Does anyone have any idea what they are? I am referring to the 2 leftmost ads- You can see that they have prices and websites in the results.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: New sort of image ads- in closed demo?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I'd add that Image Search Ads pair an image with text and appear on Google Images. They are available in all countries, except France and Argentina.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Don34,

As Per my understanding, these are Search Images Ads.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I'd add that Image Search Ads pair an image with text and appear on Google Images. They are available in all countries, except France and Argentina.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Neha,

To my understanding all search image ads are marked over the SERP's and look like regular ads along with an image. Like the ones here:

These ads look like proper organic images (as ad copy only appears when hovering), and I have yet to see other examples of them across the web.