Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

New global ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

we are currently running a new campaign. Geographically, we are targeting globally. We are also targeting all languages. Our keywords are translated into all major languages. It's important to know that our ads (texts) are in English only and our website is in English. 

We are currently not getting any impressions at all. Does anybody know what we can do to get impressions and clicks?

1 Expert replyverified_user

New global ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Patrick G

If your landing page and ads are in English, adding keywords in other languages does not make sense. Keywords should be relevant to the language used in the search query, i.e. If a user searches in English the user expects to see results in English.  Searching  in Spanish, and showing the user ads in English and a landing page does not  Englsih follow the user's intent...

I would remove all non English keywords and narrow the languages targeted  to major ones.

Also remember that a language is also a matter of a culture. I would set a separate landing page for the major  geographic markets (e.g US, UK, Australia,)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’