AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

New Idea for google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have Idea we can implement it, I think it will get income.

we can make video player , play video from remote servers, and we will display ads on this player like youtube player. and add this way on google ad-words options and added it on google adsence 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mahmoud f
July 2016

Re: New Idea for google adwords

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Mahmoud,

If I am reading you okay you want to create a video aggregator website that collects and organizes online videos from other sources. Additionally, you wish to monetize your service by creating an AdSense account and thereby allowing Google to display ads on your site.

That's a known business model, just look at this page and its references: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_aggregator

I cannot judge whether or not monetizing via AdSense in particular is a good idea and honestly this is off topic in this community. The guys at the AdSense Help Forum are better versed with the knowledge necessary to answer it.

*** AdSense Help Forum ***
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

You query has been much appreciated.

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mahmoud,

I am glad that you feel innovative, however, the idea you described above seems a bit messed up. Additionally, the Google AdSense Program is quite different than Google AdWords and is off topic in this forum.

By means of AdWords proper, you may find easy options to advertise a Youtube video.

Best,
Lakatos

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know but if google allow this type of ads, more people will like
advertising out youtube like google adsence

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*ِMahmoud F

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Could you elaborate a bit more on what type of ads Google should be allowing?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

there big number of sites delivering video content to it's visitors and
sites add Google adsense website page we can allow video player to display
this sites video on our player that will display ads like youtube, sites
type like (moves websites , or spacial video content courses , e learning )

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*ِMahmoud F

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mahmoud f
July 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Mahmoud,

If I am reading you okay you want to create a video aggregator website that collects and organizes online videos from other sources. Additionally, you wish to monetize your service by creating an AdSense account and thereby allowing Google to display ads on your site.

That's a known business model, just look at this page and its references: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_aggregator

I cannot judge whether or not monetizing via AdSense in particular is a good idea and honestly this is off topic in this community. The guys at the AdSense Help Forum are better versed with the knowledge necessary to answer it.

*** AdSense Help Forum ***
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

You query has been much appreciated.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No , I offer new Idea. to allow other site advertising on it's video content. out side youtube videos.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Does Lightbox ads with Video do as you requested? I'm getting decent response with my Lightbox sports video ad.