Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

New Adwords Version Problems

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone!

I'm having a lot of problems with the new version of Adwords Editor (11.0.1)

I have some campaigns where I did use experiments in my ads.

I don't have any problem using the old editor but in the new one it says I don't have active ads in some ad groups when actually I do have active ads as control or experiment.

Also, I have a lot of alerts saying that some of my ads are invalid (Invalid Image. To post, use a different image)

This is weird cause I'm using the same ads in every campaign but I do have this problem only in some of them (in all adgroups). 

Do I have to configure anything? cause as I said I don't have any problem using the old editor, everything is online and working fine.

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: New Adwords Version Problems

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Roger, 

Thanks for posting your issues here. A lot of these have been discussed by the Google Engineers on this thread. If you do not see your issue addressed there already, feel free to post your issue. AdWords Engineer Igor will be happy to address those.

Thanks again,

Mini

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Roger, 

Thanks for posting your issues here. A lot of these have been discussed by the Google Engineers on this thread. If you do not see your issue addressed there already, feel free to post your issue. AdWords Engineer Igor will be happy to address those.

Thanks again,

Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Mini,

I can't figure out where to paste this question exactly. Which forum should I use?

Thank you,
Roger

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Roger,

Just post your question on the last page of this thread. This thread exists in this AdWords Community. 

Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 9.56.48 AM.png

As shown in the screenshot above, you can click on the blue 'Reply' button on the last post there. Here's a screenshot. Hope that clarifies. If not, we are here still. 

Thanks, 

Mini