AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

New AdWords Account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello All,

Hope you all doing well.

I am having an AdWords account with  7 years old. Time zone is PST, currency is USD.

I spoke with AdWords Team regarding currency change to INR, they said creation of new account is only the solution to this problem.

will it effects my campaign performance?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xavier A
September 2015

Re: New AdWords Account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Definitely yes. when you moving in to a new account all your conversion data, CPC records. quality scores etc will be gone. It will start as a brand new account with no data, So if you using features such as conversion optimizer, ECPC you will have critical impact by moving in to new account

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xavier A
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Definitely yes. when you moving in to a new account all your conversion data, CPC records. quality scores etc will be gone. It will start as a brand new account with no data, So if you using features such as conversion optimizer, ECPC you will have critical impact by moving in to new account

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
I'd like to add here, that disadvantages are more in this case (creating a new account with a different currency) than advantages. If currency isn't a big concern, I'd suggest continuing the way it is.
Sumanth Sridhar