Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Negative Keywords Shared lists

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am trying to add a negative keyword list in my shared library to multiple campaigns. I have refereed one of the posts before which suggests the following arrow to use:

1.PNG

The problem is, if I add the 57 campaigns in my first search and search again for the next set of campaigns the arrow vanishes:

1.PNG

Any suggest

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Negative Keywords Shared lists

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I tried it and there is probably limit 100 campaigns. More you can add individually.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

I am not sure for the limit of campaign to share negative keywords lists with campaigns. I never see any such limitations. yes you can include 10K keywords as a negative.

Refresh your dashboard and try again. It may be other reason.

Regards,
Virendra

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
@VirendraKumar - I mean you can include 100 campaigns together as posted Rich in images. I agree, you can include hundreds campaing in lists and up to 5k words.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Richa A

This is just a shot in the dark here as I'm not 100% sure I understand the issue.  But, if you do your first search, apply the negatives list to those campaigns, and then save, can you then run your second search and follow the same steps?

I guess what I'm suggesting is to try to add them in smaller groups rather than trying to run all your searches at once.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @Thomas M, tried this. This kind of worked as the 1000 campaigns i have to include can be divided into smaller groups but AdWords can come up with a better option for this.

Thanks ton!

Cheers!