Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Need help with Auction Insights.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to find out a list of Keywords which on which competitors are also bidding. I can do it through auction insights report but right now I have to go on every KW. Is there any report through which I can get the competitor data on KW level.

Thanks,

Richa

Re: Need help with Auction Insights.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Richa,

Quite interesting question, you want to know exactly what is respective competition in your industries as well as what keywords competitors are biding, When I was newbie of Adwords, I have asked same question Account manager (Who is allotted by Google India ). He replied you can not extract such kind of report directly.

Auction insights report just figure out how successful your keywords, ad groups, or campaigns are compared to other advertisers participating in the same auctions. But this report clear more insight if you want to dig https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2579754?hl=en

Re: Need help with Auction Insights.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @RichaAgarwal,

Apart from Action insight reports, You can use keyword planner to get an idea of competitors and market leaders impression share for set of keywords are suggested keywords by Google.

You can find details in keyword planner Toggle Chart in the graph select Compared to competitor domains or Compared to market leader domains options to view the competitor domain details and impressions share of competitors.

Refer below screen shot for more details.

kw_p.JPG

Thanks,

Aravindhu.