AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Need help in getting quality leads from adwords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have a client who wants to generate quality leads for engineering and medical coaching which will be conducted at a boarding school for students taking admission in class XI but there seem to be no searches for people looking for engineering medical coaching at boarding school in India (target country).

Tried using keywords such as engineering coaching, medical coaching, IIT coaching but getting poor leads where students are not interested in joining a boarding school. This is not only leading to wastage of money but also bringing poor quality leads.

Please help me how I can optimize my campaign and get related quality leads only.

Can adwords be really effective in generating such leads for such courses?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need help in getting quality leads from adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Naushin,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Yes sometimes we don't have the enough search volume on the relevant keywords, so instead of this we use the indirect keywords but that does not give good quality leads.

In this case you have to optimize the landing page as well as and your Ads. I would recommond to read an article about landing  page posted by @stickleback

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You could also ask yourself why these people are searching using these keywords - it could be that they're interested but hadn't thought of this approach?

It would seem a case for starting a small display network campaign, and whilst this won't bring you many more leads, it will bring you information about the audience you're targeting.

You already have some info from your search campaign to kick things off! Then you can take the info from your display (GDN) campaign and reverse-engineer this into your search campaign for better effect!

Plus you can always put a chat box on your website or a comment box to ask what people are looking for and how you could help them. This too can be reverse-engineered into your campaigns.

Does this help?