AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Need help for someone to prequalify that my website meets the user safety guidelines

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Is there someone out there who is experienced with Googles user safety policy? My account has been suspended. I would like have another person to take a look at the website to see if it is in compliance before re-submitting for a review. I can send a message with the website domain name for anyone that would like to help.

Thanks,

SB

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need help for someone to prequalify that my website meets the user safety guidelines

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey,

Glad you know you want to be really safe before advertising this time.

You could your domain name on this thread itself. I am sure different people looking at it would help!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Re: Need help for someone to prequalify that my website meets the user safety guidelines

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

As Shweta suggested you can share your URL with us and we can have a look

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Thank you for responding. I just was not sure if I could place a domain name on this forum. Thank You

Re:Violation of Healthcare section

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again SB505;

Your site violates the health-care section of the Policy:

Quote:

Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of the following pharmaceuticals and supplements, irrespective of any claims of legality:

• Non-government approved or non-prescription products that are marketed in a way that implies that they're safe or effective for use in preventing or treating a disease or ailment

Read More:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176031

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Re:Violation of Healthcare section

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Herbs are used for spells only and not distributed for clients to ingest for any internal or topical use. Are there any suggestions that you could make or should I write this statement on the supplies page? Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have further made edits to the website. If you would please take another look I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello again SB505;

My opinion, is that as long as your site provides some medication guidance, of any sort, it violates the Policy, and cannot be advertised using AdWords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for your opinion. If there's anyone else that is viewing this forum I would really appreciate your Input as well. Thank you
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SB505
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

You may resubmit the site for a re-check;

On this community we reflect our opinions/ views. Those are NOT Google's

In the email received there is a link to re-submit the site, upon making corrections, to be re-checked by Google's Policy team.