AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Need help? Google display network campaign isn't running?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My caimpaign was running and on Friday I made some changes with Google Support, because last days results wasn't good. I changed bidding strategy from "Target CPA" to "Maximixe clicks enhanced". Also from "Optimise conversations" to "Optimise clicks: and frequancy capping I ade disable. Also take few extra keywords. What could be the problem maybe Google need to confirm campaign again and it was weekend and they don't work? Or maybe it' s enhanced 0,01EUR and it don't works but it shoud be automatical bidding ? need opinion

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

I think the issue here is not with the targeting method, but with a very low bid. (0.01 EUR)

I would raise the bid (significantly)....

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I agree with @MosheTLV, When you disable the Target CPA, your ad groups bids by default set 0.01EUR. So, I would suggest you to increase the bids based on past avg CPC. 

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’