Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Need campaign Ideas

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I have one account where lead generation is the goal for tours from India to Europe (people looking from india to europe holiday pacakages). I have started with relevant keywords and adcopies for search network. But i need some more ideas what i can do in this case on Display network and its strategy or approach for it.

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need campaign Ideas

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Azeem,

Since you are already advertising on Search network, you could look for the relevant theme based keywords and group them into relevant ad groups and start a campaign over Google Display Network as well. You have to understand that the approach of the users on search network is totally different from Display network users since the online users are looking for the information and they might see an ad and click on it, if it's of their interest.

You can also use the Display Planner tool to identify right set of placements relevant to your business and start targeting them as well.

Remarketing is another excellent way of reaching out to the users who have already been to your site but haven't converted for you.

In addition to Text ads, you could create innovative Display ads as well in different formats and try to capture the right set of audiences.

Read this reference for more details on how to optimize Display network campaign: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549129?hl=en

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Pankaj,

I have already applied this approach exactly what you suggested. Looks like i am on the right track.

Thanks for the inputs.Smiley Happy
Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sure, let us know how it goes and feel free to come back for further suggestions!