AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Need an Openion

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello to all,

May be my quesition is bit related to SEO. But i am facing diffuculties with that.

I am handling a campaigns where my client is selling bags. Now Bags are available in Many colors. Client created seperate pages for all type of bags. Now In my ads my Quality score and relavancy for the particular ads is very low. 

1. Is it should be single page where all colors or bad displaying? 

2. Can i go with seperate ads for all colors of producs? 

There are 230 products she want to promote.

1 Expert replyverified_user
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kandarp Thaker
September 2015

Re: Need an Openion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kandarp,

There could be multiple options as far as the website is concerned.

I am not sure how your website is structured but there is a possibility that bags could be arranged by Brands, cost etc... and when the user clicks on one brand, there could be various bags available that can be shown. Now when the user clicks on any particular bag, there should be options to choose the color and other possible things. It will actually depend upon how the functionality of your client website works. This is one of the possiblity which I am sharing.

My honest opinion would be to follow the website structure parallel to your AdWords account structure. Doing this would help you categorize various campaigns, ad groups, keywords, ads etc...in the same manner as website is structured. Find more details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375470?hl=en

My Thoughts!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Pankaj,

Thanks for writing in,
So you are suggesting to work with single Landing Page which contain items with all attributes?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

I am suggesting you to work in accordance with your website structure.

If you think that you should be creating different landing pages from PPC perspective, that's your call and you can discuss that with your client to go ahead.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Pankaj,

Your suggestion is good from my point of view. To handle and optimise many landing pages with Multiple ad creation is bit odd for anybody.

Thanks for your support.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kandarp,

There could be multiple options as far as the website is concerned.

I am not sure how your website is structured but there is a possibility that bags could be arranged by Brands, cost etc... and when the user clicks on one brand, there could be various bags available that can be shown. Now when the user clicks on any particular bag, there should be options to choose the color and other possible things. It will actually depend upon how the functionality of your client website works. This is one of the possiblity which I am sharing.

My honest opinion would be to follow the website structure parallel to your AdWords account structure. Doing this would help you categorize various campaigns, ad groups, keywords, ads etc...in the same manner as website is structured. Find more details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375470?hl=en

My Thoughts!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Pankaj,

Thanks for writing in,
So you are suggesting to work with single Landing Page which contain items with all attributes?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

I am suggesting you to work in accordance with your website structure.

If you think that you should be creating different landing pages from PPC perspective, that's your call and you can discuss that with your client to go ahead.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Pankaj,

Your suggestion is good from my point of view. To handle and optimise many landing pages with Multiple ad creation is bit odd for anybody.

Thanks for your support.