AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Need Only Sign Up Conversion

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello experts,

I need Only Sign Up Conversion, but did not get a single conversion from last 10 days. This is 2 month old project and I got only 10 conversion. I am using ECPC. Please suggest me and share your experience. Thanks

In my landing page i mentioned  cost, some punch lines and ph no and signup.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
September 2015

Re: Need Only Sign Up Conversion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Lisa,

Conversion Rate Optimization is one of the most crucial steps in search engine marketing today. Having an advertising campaign in place, with no matter whatever budget, does not guarantee certain number of conversions. There are a few other decisive factors. And one of the most significant ones is your landing page. 

This is where an expert comes to rescue. Though, if you are doing it yourself, I would advise you to work with your keywords, ad copies, different ad formats, and more importantly your landing page. Do not optimize your landing page for numbers, optimize them for better user-experience and value for your potential customers... conversions will follow.

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Lisa,

Conversion Rate Optimization is one of the most crucial steps in search engine marketing today. Having an advertising campaign in place, with no matter whatever budget, does not guarantee certain number of conversions. There are a few other decisive factors. And one of the most significant ones is your landing page. 

This is where an expert comes to rescue. Though, if you are doing it yourself, I would advise you to work with your keywords, ad copies, different ad formats, and more importantly your landing page. Do not optimize your landing page for numbers, optimize them for better user-experience and value for your potential customers... conversions will follow.

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ratan Smiley Happy