AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Need Input on campaign optimization and landing page performence

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Community, 

I am currently running two campaigns in search with display network from last week with two different landing pages. The campaigns were performing less well, but very less conversions. I have added the search term related queries to the campaigns, changed ad copies (getting good impressions, but very less clicks) and targeted in specific location where people are searching for the product. 

I had fully optimized the site, but not doing very well at all. I wondered if possible, please suggest me the necessary Inputs for Optimization.  Kindly  look at the landing  page, can anyone suggest any improvement in terms of UI of the website or other. 

http://www.happay.in/paperless_expense_reporting.html 

Thanks in Advance for needful help. 

(This is my first time)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need Input on campaign optimization and landing page performence

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @msaisrinivas V,

You are good to go with this landing page. Though, a few of my suggestions to make it more conversion-friendly would be -

• Include the explainer video above the fold
  • Include a few testimonials
  • Include a few brands already using your system

Your homepage looks more convincing in comparison with this landing page. If you can include the explainer video above the fold beside the existing image on homepage, it will have a better UI. One more thing, your CTAs are overused on homepage. If you have use them less, but prominently, it should work better than your existing landing page. 

Above all, as you say your current CTR is not satisfactory, you should work at refining your target geographies, keywords, and ad texts.  Also, use all relevant ad extensions and aim better positions if not already. 

All the best

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.