AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

NEED HELP! Conversions and clicks dropped dramatically.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody!

I'm new to SEO and PPC, doing my site for 4 months now and studying SEO and PPC myself, using AdWords for paid traffic.

In time with advertisement, site has come to 300-900 visits a day (around 100 unique visitors) and converted 10-23 registration daily.

But two weeks ago, everything dropped at once and even the amount of impressions is the same, registrations and clicks dropped dramatically - to 1-3 per day, the same with visits - 100 a day, unique visitors - 40 per day.

I didn't change anything before this started and checked everything i know - Google webmaster tool, if emails are coming through, if the site could be blocked, if there are any bad references - nothing.

Situation is still the same.

Anybody has an idea, what is could be or what else i can check?

Site is: www.emiratesdatingonline.com (dating site with registration required), ads targeted in UAE.

Thanks a lot beforehand, would be glad to get any advise.

BR,

Kateryna

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: NEED HELP! Conversions and clicks dropped dramatically.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kateryna
If would appear that your site violates numerous AdWords policies.
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en&ref_topic=1626336

In particular the Irresponsible data collection & use policy and the Misrepresentation of self, product, or service policy.

I'd highly recommend reading AND understanding all of AdWords policies before trying to advertise this site again.

Re: NEED HELP! Conversions and clicks dropped dramatically.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Dave!
Thanks for your reply.
Could u please specify - how i can find out what is exactly wrong with the site, concerning AdWords policies?
I use a white-label dating platform for my site and all information about the members private info is protected and strictly confidential. (http://www.emiratesdatingonline.com/privacy/)
Or what exactly did u mean?

Sorry for may be silly questions, but i'm not advanced yet and so trying to understand what is wrong.
Thanks beforehand,
BR,
Kateryna