Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My image ads hardly ever shown, why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone who knows what I can do?

I have some problems concerning my image ads. The thing is that I want them to be shown a lot. Even more than the text ads, if I could skip them I would prefer that and only use the image ads. But adwords shows me that they are hardly ever shown. Why is that? Is there something I can do to fix this, and do you maybe have some tips for me how I can spend all my budget? For exemple I put 10 dollars a day, how can I make sure that all of it is spent?

Another question. Is there a possibility for me to see if the person that cliks on my ad buys the product in the end? 

Berglind Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Natasha (Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭)
September 2015

Re: My image ads hardly ever shown, why?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Berglind,

You are able to use only image ads, simply pause your test ads.

How many different images ads & sizes do you have? Image ads can only be shown on sites that except them (far less when compared to text ads), and the dimension of the image ad plays a part because certain websites display certain dimensions. I would make sure that you have several different sizes. You can find a list of accepted dimensions here

Also, what type of targeting are you using? Contextual, interests categories, topics, placements, auto? This will also help with reach. Find a list of options here.

Thanks,

BI