AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My clicks and enquiries has gone down science last week. Working campaign has stopped giving enquiry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

My clicks and enquiries has gone down science last week

As per adword executive suggestions I have already changed the bids to very high amount by 20 to 25 rupees and still no increase in clicks and yet no significant change is happening. I think something is really wrong with the account, It should not happen this way, i check the competitors also, they are not even bidding this high amount.

Please advice me I am really going though bad time

Regards,
Namrata
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My clicks and enquiries has gone down science last week. Working campaign has stopped giving enq

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Namrata,

Welcome to the community!

It is difficult to find the reasons behind low clicks and conversions without knowing the recent major changes in your account.

So analyze the changes you have made in your account recently, like match type and targeting changes to negative keywords, placement exclusion etc.

You have mentioned both clicks and enquiry going down from last week. So analyze seasonal impact on your account too. This can be because of the present holiday season (Xmas & New year).

Info

Re: My clicks and enquiries has gone down science last week. Working campaign has stopped giving enq

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

To follow with info ;

Could it be that the decline is due to the holidays season?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Namrata

To begin with,belated Merry Christmas and wishes for an awesome year ahead to you and all community members via this post. It feels awesome to be back contributing though the community.

Coming back to the issue you scribd, can you elaborate more about the "vital stats" of the affected campaigns in the account ie. the avg position transition (if any) from the time all was to your satisfaction to now, any major changes you did to the affected campaigns etc??

I am sorry if none of the answers to your query including mine don't seem satisfactory. You sumed up the reason of the community's existance via your query to be frank! 

Best