AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My campaigns are getting clicks but they are not getting converted ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI 
I Was working on a real estate client,since from past 15 day's the campaign are receiving clicks but not gett
ing converstion..
1) All my lading page's working fine.

2) keywords which are receiving the clicks are realated keyword's.

3) I add my negative keywords to all my capaigns.
4) all my adcopies are realated to my keywords

Any one can help out?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My campaigns are getting clicks but they are not getting converte

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

There could be many reasons behind that.

What all types of campaigns are you running and how's the structure. Like Search only campaigns, Display only, Search with Display select, remarketing etc...

Did you review the Search Terms on regular basis and see how's the search queries coming in i.e. whether they are relevant or not.

Did you try the Call only campaign i.e. driving users to call you if they are really interested in your services?

At the sametime, it is also important to review the Google Analytics data in terms of how's other sources performing.

How's the users getting engaged with your website. Are they staying on the website or not?

Also, another important element to check is the Landing Page. Is it really providing all the necessary info for the real estate users or not. Does it have enough call to actions to convert users into customers for you or not.

I would also encourage you to Read this help center reference for more insights:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404198?hl=en

Let us know if this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much MR.Pankaj.
all my campaign is search campaign,
Last month that campaign drive very good converstion in no 159 converstion,CPL is 890.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Mithu,

Can you look at the Search queries that were getting you conversions last month and compare them to the Search queries that you are receiving now for your themes?

If you see that there is change in the queries that are triggering your ads, you can understand the shift of performance here. If the queries are even slightly irrelevant or too relevant, it could be that you are recording traffic from (for irrelevant queries) queries that need to negated from your campaigns & for very relevant queries, it could be the case that you were recording traffic from some lateral theme which for some reason is not recording any more traction or visibility now.

Check your negatives, if any of them are blocking your ads from getting served, get rid of them. If there is a new negative or set of them that you recently added and have seen conversion data being affected from that date (look at dimensions tab and pull a report for Day wise performance), you should delete those negatives and check for improvement in traffic.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mithu,

Can you please check if the conversion code is placed right on the thank you page.

Cheers!
Rinkal

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Mithu,

In addition to all great advice you have received, I would ask you to compare this month performance with last month in terms of avg. cpc, CTR, clicks etc. Do you see drop in average position?

Did you check TOP vs Other report. At what position you were getting conversions? What were your converting keywords? Are these not getting enough clicks now?

Did you check Change History? Please check in graph from which date you starting seeing drop and accordingly check change history? @Rinkal J  Made a good point, check conversion code on thank you page. 

I would advice you to check all possible reports in AdWords to see what actually is causing conversion issues. Is conversion action may be "Form" is working fine? Fill test form? Is the form works fine on all browsers?

We can only suggest you to dig into stats, Let us know your findings.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’