2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My campaign has disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a new campaign yesterday by copying another campaign. It started running just fine and today, I logged in and the campaign is gone. I can see that I was billed yesterday, I can see the name of the campaign under billing but I cannot see this new campaign under my campaigns. No filters are enabled. I logged in and out, I only have one Google Adword account.Thank you for your help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Edwige S,

Couple of things to check:

Are you logged in to the same account - could be very obvious but worth checking the customer ID

Have you selected any view - Eg: Search campaigns or shopping campaigns from the left panel drop down

Finally, if the campaign was paused/deleted and you've selected the 'all enabled campaigns' view.

Feel free to write back if that doesn't help Smiley Happy

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Sumanth,

1) Yes, it's the same account, I am positive. Besides, I was billed for the days the campaign ran until it disappeared.  

2) I have All campaigns enabled on the left panel.

3) I did not delete the campaign, I am the only using this account.

Now, since I posted this, another campaign has disappeared. Thank you for your help!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Could you send a screenshot of the page you're looking at? Please be sure to grey out any personal info like email address or customer ID.

Sumanth Sridhar

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Edwige,

Apart from these mentioned steps, want to add:

Check historical data, may be you can find something over there..