5.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My business has 2 locations, need search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business has 2 locations and I would like my customers to find me when searching for my services from 2 different cities. How do I do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: My business has 2 locations, need search results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rental,

Go to the Locations feature under the Settings tab and specify the 2 cities as your geo-target.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

For best result in a case like this I´d probably create 2 campaigns in my AdWords account.

Campaigns 1: targets location 1 and includes at least one adgroup with keywords such as: [restaurant] +pizza +restaurant, (or whatever kind of food you serve) "restaurant recommendation", +restaurant +cityname.

The second campaign would be similar to the first but I´d change location and the cityname keyword.

I´d be careful when choosing keywords and keyword matchtypes (if you don´t serve pizza, you might wanna add that as a negative keyword).

I´d use ad extensions.

And I´d try to track as much as possible. If you have an online booking system - use ecommerce features in Google Analytics. If you get orders by phone - use phone tracking.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rental,

Go to the Locations feature under the Settings tab and specify the 2 cities as your geo-target.

Best,

Lakatos

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

For best result in a case like this I´d probably create 2 campaigns in my AdWords account.

Campaigns 1: targets location 1 and includes at least one adgroup with keywords such as: [restaurant] +pizza +restaurant, (or whatever kind of food you serve) "restaurant recommendation", +restaurant +cityname.

The second campaign would be similar to the first but I´d change location and the cityname keyword.

I´d be careful when choosing keywords and keyword matchtypes (if you don´t serve pizza, you might wanna add that as a negative keyword).

I´d use ad extensions.

And I´d try to track as much as possible. If you have an online booking system - use ecommerce features in Google Analytics. If you get orders by phone - use phone tracking.