AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My business has 2 locations, need search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business has 2 locations and I would like my customers to find me when searching for my services from 2 different cities. How do I do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: My business has 2 locations, need search results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rental,

Go to the Locations feature under the Settings tab and specify the 2 cities as your geo-target.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

For best result in a case like this I´d probably create 2 campaigns in my AdWords account.

Campaigns 1: targets location 1 and includes at least one adgroup with keywords such as: [restaurant] +pizza +restaurant, (or whatever kind of food you serve) "restaurant recommendation", +restaurant +cityname.

The second campaign would be similar to the first but I´d change location and the cityname keyword.

I´d be careful when choosing keywords and keyword matchtypes (if you don´t serve pizza, you might wanna add that as a negative keyword).

I´d use ad extensions.

And I´d try to track as much as possible. If you have an online booking system - use ecommerce features in Google Analytics. If you get orders by phone - use phone tracking.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rental,

Go to the Locations feature under the Settings tab and specify the 2 cities as your geo-target.

Best,

Lakatos

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

For best result in a case like this I´d probably create 2 campaigns in my AdWords account.

Campaigns 1: targets location 1 and includes at least one adgroup with keywords such as: [restaurant] +pizza +restaurant, (or whatever kind of food you serve) "restaurant recommendation", +restaurant +cityname.

The second campaign would be similar to the first but I´d change location and the cityname keyword.

I´d be careful when choosing keywords and keyword matchtypes (if you don´t serve pizza, you might wanna add that as a negative keyword).

I´d use ad extensions.

And I´d try to track as much as possible. If you have an online booking system - use ecommerce features in Google Analytics. If you get orders by phone - use phone tracking.