Re: My adwords are not showing on google please help, Im Frans 2772597
There could be no. of reasons why your ads are showing up in Google.
- Billing- Can you make sure the billing information is entered correctly. And thecredits are remaining to run your ads.
You can find this information in “Billing” tab after logging in to adwords.
2. Have you set the daily budget for the campaign.
You can set daily budget from campaigns > Select the campaign > Setting tab > Bidding and budget
3. Campaigns or ad groups status- Can you check whether they are enabled or paused.
To check campaign status, click on “Campaigns” tab and check the campaign status.
To check ad group status click on “Ad Groups” tab in “Campaign” tab.
4. Ads status- Please check whether the ads are been disapproved or placed under review.
5. Keywords- Are the keywords approved.
6. Negative keywords- Are your negative keywords preventing your ad display
7. Keywords search volume- Do the keywords you have added have enough search volume
8. Location targeting- Is your campaign targeted for location you are searching for ad.
You can check location targeting from campaigns > Select the campaign > Setting tab > Locations
9. Ad scheduling- Is your ad scheduled for particular days or time.
You can use the ad preview and diagnosis tool to check why your ads are not running.
You can find tool here
Check ads status
Campaign > Ads tab > in status column click on mouse over the bubble icon and check the status
Check keywords status
Campaign > Keywords tab > in status column click on mouse over the bubble icon and check the status. Further click on “Ad preview and diagnosis” and check for few keywords.
And based on the comment why your ad is not getting displayed, you can make changes to campaign.
Hope this helps.