AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My advertisement is doing poorly .Keywords high quality low traffic .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad is Ive been told great .My keywords are l.isted as high quality but low traffic .I dont understand that since Im selling a wellness vacations in Costa Rica ,and my keywords are wellness+vacations ,wellness+travel,wellness+holidays, ...there is I think not too much choice .My budget is 10 USD a day .

And I dont even see my add ,when I click on tools and analisys and preview .

What's a beginner to do ???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My advertisement is doing poorly .Keywords high quality low traffic .

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Some keywords will have low search volume and you will find that they are not served. You may need to consider expanding the keyword list into other vacation related terms that are not so specific. Of course this opens you up for receiving traffic that may not be a perfect fit.

Unfortunately I think that most people who are looking for a vacation are not using the term 'wellness' in their search query. You may need to be creative with your ad text to convince people who are looking for a vacation in Costa Rica that your 'wellness" packages are just what they need.

Use the keyword tool to research additional keyword ideas. It is located under the Tools & Reporting section of your interface.

Kim

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'