1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My ads to my website landing page isnt running well at all

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My friend has a product he sells on amazon and he uses adwords to get traffic. he gets 80-160 clicks a day with a budget of $3-5 bucks daily. Granted his ads are probably not on the first page he gets good sales on little money. My product page on my website is getting like 1000 impressions and 2 clicks. What do i need to do to my page to get a higher ad rank?

My words and budget is good...im sure my page i maybe low quality getting low ad rank

please check it out and give advice?

http://www.savemyx.com/Zi-Xiu-Tang-Bee-Pollen-Diet-p/z1a.htm

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads to my website landing page isnt running well at all

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Mike

Well i don't think your landing page has much of a problem..But you actually cant compare your results with friends results,It can be due to so many reasons like his product category to his targeting methods on Adwords campaign.

I think more than the landing page I think it would be better to concentrate on your targeting.

Do you have any region you getting more sales?
Any specific times?
Have you tried Display network as well?
If yes what kind of ad types you using?

If you can answer these questions we might able to give you some more suggestions Smiley Happy

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mike

As you have mentioned that you are getting 2 clicks on 1000 impression, it means your CTR is quiet low so i suggest that you check that you are targeting right keywords with relevant ad copies. Also try improving your avg. position which will result in higher CTR.
Make some siletinks to promote your other landing pages which will also help you to improve your ad rank which result in higher Avg. position with less cost per click.
In order to check your landing page rating related to the keyword please place your mouse cursor on the speech bubble in the status column to check the landing page rating as per the Adwords system.

My inputs!

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mike,

Adding to the great suggestions below, I have some more thoughts to share.

1) You really need to work on your CTR. I suggest you should cross check your targeted keywords, ad copy and landing page content.
2) Regarding landing page improvements, I have two suggestions - 1) You may think of moving your 'features' part on the upper side of the page, where it will be clearly visible. 2) You may also think of increasing font size of your content.
3) AdWords is all about delivering relevant and precise experience to the user. Hence, I suggest you focus all your efforts towards this direction and you will certainly see some good results.

I hope this helps.

Kapil M

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
New Jersey is the best region ive gotten on my facebook ads
monday to thursday between 9-7
i haven't tried display network
i only use search so far...im new

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Hi

So apart from landing page optimizations you can try those options as well, to get better results.

You can try Display network - If you are not sure how to use it you can use search with display select campaign type.

Also you can do view search term report and identify keywords that work well also negative keywords .

After that you can do some bid adjustments on better performing keywords to get better reults.