Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My ads suddenly not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the ads has run from 7th June 2012

and just last 3 days , the ads is not as performant (usually garnered around 100 clicks, dropped to around 40 clicks)

today and yesterday, we get only 8 clicks, when I go and search the keyword in my http://google.co.id , it is apparent that my ads is not showing at all ..

a. None of the ads / ads group / ads campaign is paused

b. None of them are 'under review'

c. I have not done anything to the ads last 2 weeks

d. I still have enough credit to run for almost 1 week

e. I dont have any 'violation' notification on my email nor on my Adwords Dashboard

f. I have contacted Google, but so far I have not received any response

g. tested keyword which have a quality score of 7 , the bids is high enough to reached front page (and usually always ranked #1) , the keyword tabs shows that ALL KEYWORDS are eligible for first page

Can anyone tell me whats wrong ??

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads suddenly not showing

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi m4g1c14n,

Welcome to Adwords Community!

I think you need to visit Google adpreview tool and check your adcopy there, it might be yours ad position get declined.

Actually, every time keyword trigger you ads Google calculate quality score of you ads.

Your ad's rank can fluctuate (causing its ad position on the page to fluctuate as well), so your average position can help you gauge how often your ad beats other ads for position.

for more info visit below link:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6300

Thanks
Anchal

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

H i m4g1c14n;

This article should help / guide you tracking the problem;

Frequently Asked Questions by New Advertisers

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My God..... the responses is fast... I am underestimating the power of this forum too much Man Frustrated

usually the technical responses would be around 1 day ~ 2 days , but this is intense Man LOL

Okay i have already did the Ad Preview and Diagnosis , and indeed it is not showing at all

Your ads are set to show only to users in the locations you've chosen

So that means my location targetting is not working? My ads is targetted for user on Indonesia , Jakarta radius 20KM around it.

It worked for almost 2 months (in fact, Last 2 ~ 3 years ago, using exactly the same targetting , it also works very well... is there anything wrong?)

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi m4g1c14n,

can u please let me know which location you choose in Ad preview Tool?? did you choose Indonesia or choose Indonesia , Jakarta radius 20KM.

If you chose Indonesia then the msg would be "Your ads are set to show only to users in the locations you've chosen" .

Please Choose your exact location then let me know does the issue still exists?

Thanks
Anchal

Re: Geo- targeting by region -Indonesia

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again m4g1c14n;

You cannot target Indonesia by region or by radius! Only the whole country!

Check this table on Location targeting options by country

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1722075

Your only option is to target Jakarta by adding it as a keyword,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My settings is Jakarta 20KM Radius

I have tried Whole Indonesia, but it is still not working....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For good measure, right now, I have disabled the target location completely

It still says Your ads are set to show only to users in the locations you've chosen

It is clear that there is an error from Google

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hello m4g1c14n,

I digged into Adwords forum & found one thread that is similar to your case. Please take a look 

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords/FmNAKdCNPLc

Please ignore, if it's of no use for you!

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If your ads started June 7, then you're probably still eligible for Google's "Welcome Team" support service.  I used them extensively during the 1st couple of months after starting a new client's account, and they helped me TONS - always got the answer I sought.

Call them at: 1-866-246-6453.