AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My ads running but i can't see ads in google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have create adwords. My ads running but i can't see ads in google  pls replay

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads running but i can't see ads in google

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Palam S ! Welcome to the AdWords Community !

What kind of campaign are your running ( search, search+partners , display ) ?

If you are running a campaign in the search network, due to a low daily budget , or other restrictions , your ad may not be available to your own computer since they are not displayed for all the searches in a day.

Please use the Ad Preview tool (details in the link bellow )to see your ads, this way you can also avoid increasing the impressions number.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello
Maybe this gives help
Trouble shooting :
http://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301
http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/answer/1704363?hl=en&ref_topic=2795979
Ad and diagnosis tool
https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool

** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

You can try these options if available in your account.

Go to Campaigns tab >> columns >> customize columns as shown in screenshot. Add first four options if you are running search only campaigns otherwise add all, then press Apply button. After that you might be able to see What percent of time your ads are being displayed and if not displayed then for what reason ?

You can hover to small bubble just above to the added columns label and get the meaning of that statistics. If you need some more explanation just post it here.

Don't Forget to select the Relevant time Zone before analyzing.

Screen.jpg

Screen2.jpg

Hope It helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Palam S wrote:

I have create adwords. My ads running but i can't see ads in google  pls replay

someone threatened me today that he will remove my website form google adwards and now its not showing anywhere. how on earth this could have happened please reply ASAP. just to let you know i have hired company who deals with google adward and they deal with it. i have already emailed them about this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have a similar issue I know my add are running on my website I can see them on my cell phone but on my computer browser I can not see them I see the space where they are running but not the adds the space appears blank to me on chrome and firefox as well opera I have also tried other browsers to see if I can see them as well shut down all browser extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have Create adwords my ads running i cant see ad in Google please answer

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2013.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.