AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My ads not showing in Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I want to show the add of online form building tool in Google, the site link is 

http://www.formget.com/

For that, I have set many keywords related to form building tool and also set the auto bid which is Rs. 103.75 now. 

But my ad is not showing in Google due to low ad rank.  The keywords I used is already relevant to the form building site and the bid value is also very high. 

Then also I'm suffering from this problem.

Can you please help me where i goes wrong, why my ads are not showing even I'm ready to pay high.

The daily maximum budget I set is Rs. 500.

You can also see the screenshot, so that you will be more clear of my problem. Is there is need to set anything in the account then only ads are started showing in Google.

Please help me out. 

2014-07-14_11h20_36.png

2014-07-14_11h50_09.png

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads not showing in Google

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Malika

I have two suggestion for you:-
1. Increase your bid to have higher ad rank. As your Quality Score is already 7, I think you need to increase bids in order to have better Ad rank.

2. Add some ad extensions as they also help to have better Ad rank.

Hope this helps!

Abhishek

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello Malika,

I think the problem here is your High Max CPC and low daily budget, not ad rank.

With your present bid/ daily budget combination you can get a maximum of 4 clicks per day.

I am not sure but try with a reduced Max CPC.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Abhishek,

You mean to say the default bid of Rs.103.75 has to increase more. Is it so ???

Or need to increase the daily maximum budget that I already set Rs.500.

Can you share the tutorial which guide me how to ad extension in the account and attach to my ad.

Actually I think if I add ad extension then also there will be no impact of showing ad in Google.

Is there any setting we need to do so that ad start showing. Because I stuck with this problem from last 4 days.

Please suggest if you find some solution

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Two issues here;

• You have a relative low budget compared to the bid. 
  • You might be bidding low.

I would first raise the bid, and also check (using the keyword planner) historical data of CPC for those keywords;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes may be due to daily maximum budget which is I set 500 now I received only 4 clicks on my ad due to low ad rank. 

But here the problem is my ad is not at all showing in the Google atleast once. As you can see in the image there will be no impression and clicks on the ad.

Also the hover message under the status of the ad, clearly indicates that you ad are not showing in Google.

As you can see in the second image.

Thanks

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi again

Yes, as per my understanding you need to increase your default bid more. It would be great if you increase your budget as well as suggested by Deepak, but if your pocket doesn't allow that then its fine because even if your budget is eligible to get 4 clicks only in a day then also your ad should start delivering irrespective of the number of clicks they are eligible to accrue.

As you have said " Actually I think if I add ad extension then also there will be no impact of showing ad in Google", my views are since your Ad rank is low so you must add ad extensions in your campaigns as each time a user search for a query the Ad rank is calculated every single time. So they can help you in getting better Ad rank rank.

Please read the Adwords help articles for info on adding Ad Extensions :-
# https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375499?hl=en
# https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2393094?hl=en

My views!

Abhishek

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
Hi Mallika,

I completely agree with Deepak & MosheTLV here. Your low daily budget and the relatively high bid is the reason for your ad not showing on the Google SERP. What is happening here is that, since you budget is so low and the bid so high, your ads are entering the auction but due to the low budget they will stop showing up on the SERP after 4 -5 clicks.

You need to first increase your budget substantially and then try running your campaigns again. If this is not possible, try bidding lower for your keywords ( keep in the order of atleast Rs. 30 - 60) since it will allow you ads to show up on the SERP (maybe at a lower position) and for your targeted audience to click on the ad.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Hi,

I just checked few of your keywords in the keyword planner tool and the bid suggestions ranges from Rs.25 to Rs. 50 as suggested by Moshe.

So I think the bid is not the problem here.

You have two options here.

1. Try with reduced bid.

2. increase your daily budget.

Adding ad extensions will not help if your ad rank is low, as ad extensions will not appear with ads with low ad rank.

My 2 cents

Deepak

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Shashank & Deepak,

See in the below image I have set the maximum Default bid is Rs 90 and also set the maximum CPC according to the "Est. first page bid" value. 

max_bid.png

set_bid.png

Now tell me what I need to do. Because my ad still not running.

Even having keyword quality score 7, the ad is suppose to be show in the Google atleast in the last page. But here as you can see in the image all the stats having value zero.

Thanks