Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My ads aren't showing.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been using adwords for three years and getting calls consistently. All of a sudden I am not getting clicks or calls. I tried checking my ads in the preview tool and they are not shown. There is a myriad of explanations, low ad rank another keyword is better than that one etc.. I have never had this problem.

2 Expert replyverified_user

My ads aren't showing.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ralph Q,

Could be the competition has increased their bids, added extensions, or done other things to increase their ad rank. Have you added the competitive metrics columns to your campaign tab? In particular, look at "Lost Impressions due to AdRank". Compare your numbers to a period of time when your performance was good.

Has CTR gone down, causing QS to go down as well? Are you testing new ad copy regularly? Have you run a search terms report lately, and added negative and positive keywords based on those reports?

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

My ads aren't showing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually I searched using incognito mode and my ads are showing. The preview tool is out of whack. It is saying it is not showing and they can't determine why. Then I searched and there it is. It always shows on mobile for the preview tool but not the desktop. Not my account. Googles fault. 

My ads aren't showing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now I search and the thing says it is not showing and right underneath is is my ad. Geez. Somebody is screwing up somewhere.

My ads aren't showing.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

I recommend sending feedback to Google in resolving this issue. In Google Adwords in the top right corner click on the gear and choose send feedback.

If not done, your issue might continue for a while.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’