2.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My ad is not showing due to a low Ad Rank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But my Ad Score is 9/10, I'm assuming its because of low $$ amount, but i have the budget set to $25/day.  What could i do to show my ad?  Not too sure why or how this all works, but at a average PPC of $1.02 I'm assuming it should be showing.

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Ad Rank = Quality Score * Max CPC.

The problem is obviously not your QS, so it must be your Max CPC.  I'd consider raising your Max CPC if you are comfortable doing so.  It's hard to diagnose without more info.   If your budget is $750/month, you might try raising your daily budget to $50/day, and only run your ads 15 days out of the month. You may find that the results from this will make you comfortable with raising your overall monthly budget.  Some markets are very competitive, and stretching your budget "too thin" is something that can happen.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Dustin V,

As compared to the average CPC, the daily budget is low. Due to which the system will show your ads occasionally to manage your budget throughout the day(with default settings).

Other reason may by your ad rank which is not enough to enter the ad auction.

You can increase the bids and use ad extensions to gain higher ad rank.

Use Ad preview and diagnosis tool to get the real time status of your ads.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’