2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My ad in the first page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, I want my ad to be shown in the first page, how can I make this and what will be the cost.

Thank you all.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad in the first page

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Khamis,

Welcome to the community.

It virtually impossible to tell how much it is going to cost without know a lot more information.

Once you start running your account you can add an "estimate top of page bid" column when looking at your keywords which can be a good indicator of what you might need to pay to get your top positions

This article explains how to get your ads to show on the first page

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Just to add to what I said earlier.

If you haven't started advertising aleready you can try using the keyword tool which can give you an indication (very approximate) of the costs.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Khamis,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

In addition to what Adam said above, I would like to add that there are many aspects which Adwords considers when the top ads are shown on Google. Your Quality Score, CTR, Ad Rank and how much you are bidding remains the main ingredients.

Every advertiser dreams about reaching on top, but I believe your aim should be to find the right ad position where you are getting the maximum profit in terms of sales, leads etc....w.r.t. Adwords.

If you are new to Adwords, I would certainly advice you to go through the User's articles section of the community, where Adwords professionals have shared their knowledge along with their experiences.

Additionally, read the articles in this beginner's section to help you understand how Adwords system works.

Just a thought!

Pankaj