AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My Website Keyword not appearing in Australian Google. What can I do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My Self Nirav... this is my website domain... www.magentosolution.in
My ad running in Google.co.in, there is no issue in this..but i want my website will also appear in Google.com.au but i cann't...Please suggest me or give me some advice what can i do for this....???

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: My Website Keyword not appearing in Australian Google. What can I do?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nirav,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

What are your target regions for which you want your ad to be shown on Google Australia?

If you have target location set to Australia, then there might be chances that someone in Australia or some searching on google.com.au might see your ad. That's my understanding. 

It depends upon how relevant the query is and whether Google identifies and your ad wins the auction process to be shown for such a case.

I think you need to first understand how Google shows the ads to the users online. Refer to this article for more insights and let us know if that helps.

Additionally, I would encourage you to use the Ad Preview Tool to see your ads because searching for your ad on live Google search will hamper your own metrics like impressions, CTR etc...

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nirav,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

What are your target regions for which you want your ad to be shown on Google Australia?

If you have target location set to Australia, then there might be chances that someone in Australia or some searching on google.com.au might see your ad. That's my understanding. 

It depends upon how relevant the query is and whether Google identifies and your ad wins the auction process to be shown for such a case.

I think you need to first understand how Google shows the ads to the users online. Refer to this article for more insights and let us know if that helps.

Additionally, I would encourage you to use the Ad Preview Tool to see your ads because searching for your ad on live Google search will hamper your own metrics like impressions, CTR etc...

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

Two of AdWords targeting methods are involved here: Language targeting and location targeting;

Try the following

In the campaign's location targeting setting: target Australia. In the language setting: check English.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’