AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My GDN has no result!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I set GDN 3 days ago targeting keywords with each campaign is each country. Howerver, only US respond to my GDN. The other countries dont show any statistics, all the columns are 0. Please help me with this kind of problems.

Thank you so much.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Khanh Ly N
August 2016

Re: My GDN has no result!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
In that case, if all campaigns are the same except for country setting, try raising the bids in the campaigns that have no impressions.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Just to rule something out - do the campaigns have their own budgets, or are the sharing a budget?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks for your respond. All the campaign share a budget. So is it the serious problem?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There is a problem with shared budgets, if the budget runs out. In that case, Google's systems will decide where the budget should be allocated.

If you give them their own budgets, each should start getting impressions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am sorry, I got the misunderstanding. I double checked and figured out that I already gave them own budget. I created each campaign with each budget but the same amount.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Khanh Ly N
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
In that case, if all campaigns are the same except for country setting, try raising the bids in the campaigns that have no impressions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much for your supporting. Have a nice day!