AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My Campaign Gain Clicks but no conversions?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dears,
I have a product of air purifier promoted for one of middle east countries. we are selling the product through two vendors one of them is one of the biggest e-commerce websites & the other is one of the country big pharmacies, that's why there is 2 landing pages:

http://ilovemy.life/buy-breez-ionic-air-purifier?variant=I
http://ilovemy.life/buy-breez-ionic-air-purifier?variant=O
(i suggested to make 1 landing page & add 2 CTA buttons to allow the user pick the vendor he prefer but we decided to test the separate landing pages first)
Facebook, Display, Video & Search Campaigns were run for 10 days but the performance was very low at the beginning then the campaign got 620 clicks from all adwords campaigns but with no conversions at all
Search campaign CTR is 3.51% & got 86 clicks, i'm using exact & broad modifier match type - used some ads clarifying the usage of the product & some with its offer.
After checking google analytics found that bounce rate is very high 78.62%
Do you suggest any optimization so we can convert clicks into conversions ?

Thanks a lot

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Asmaa,

I have checked both the pages, they both have pixel implemented on the first page, but what about thank you page. I didn't find any conversion pixel on pharmacy thank you page, and for souq website how you are capturing order.

First check this, hope this will resolve your problem. 

Thanks

Gyan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Gyan,

Thanks for your reply 

we are tracking CTA button Clicks (success submission) in both landing pages. that's why we are not using pixel in thank you page 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Asmaa,

So you must be having a CRM where you are storing data. If that is working fine then there is a pixel implementation issue if adwords is not recording conversion.

Because you are getting impression and clicks.

Thanks

Gyan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes we have & we are not receiving any leads that's why i see there is a prblem we have to fix.

any suggestions?

Re: My Campaign Gain Clicks but no conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I have done 2 test transaction, please check if that is recorded in system.
If yes then it will require a Pixel Implementation guy to check exact issue.
--
Keep Optimizing
Gyan
awok.com