AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

My Budget Is Spending To Just One TOPIC! Why!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! I Have 7 Topics Im Bidding On. All My Spend Is Going To One Topics. 

I have paused Arts & Entertainment in hopes that it would bring traffic to the other topics

Arts & Entertainment - Is At The Right CPC is needs to be I don't want to pause it.

So how do i get traffic from the other keywords?

Campaign Details:

Budget: $100

Bidding Style : Target ROI CPA : $40

Bidding: Topics Only

Do I need to Increase Target CPA ? Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Budget Is Spending To Just One TOPIC! Why!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
It is not clear in your query when you stopped the Arts & Entertainment topic? Also not clear if the other topics accrued their traffic stats prior or posterior to that cutoff date?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Steven,

Lakatos makes a good point about there needing to be a bit more information about the time-frames for these topics, as it would be important to know the time frame when Arts+Entertainment accrued the impressions/clicks, and when the other topics did.

The only other thing I would add is that if all of your topics are in the same campaign try breaking out the Arts+Entertainment into its own campaign and assign it its own budget. This way you will be able to get a clearer picture of how the other topics perform when Arts+Entertainment is out of the picture, but you won't have to pause it.

Regards,
Alex